In the context of a worldwide research, the internationalization of doctoral studies is a priority for the university of Bordeaux.
The internationalization of doctoral studies is implemented through the following:
- developing long-term partnerships for our doctoral schools and Graduate Programs, especially with our partners from the European university alliance ENLIGHT
- promoting three systems to supervise and encourage international partnerships: the cotutelle doctoral program (double degree), the international co-supervision and the European doctorate label
- international mobility funding through various in-house programs and recognized partnerships (Fulbright, Mitacs…)
- an active recruitment policy directed to international applicants
- promoting the University of Bordeaux doctorate in various international fairs and networks
More information on the Graduate Research School website.
Project officer for the cotutelle doctoral program
Talence Campus - Building A33 - Off. 59
351 cours de la Libération (Tram B - Stop Forum or Peixotto)
33405 TALENCE Cedex
+33 (0)5 40 00 27 01
Contacter par courriel
Project officer for international programs
+33 (0)5 40 00 24 65